1. This website, including the features and services available from the site such as RSS feeds and embeddable video, (“the Website”) is an on-line service provided by Bravo Bravo Aviation (“BBA”). Bravo Bravo Aviation is located at:
Bravo Bravo Aviation
16 rue chaude
60170 Saint Crépin aux Bois
BBA can be contacted by postal mail at this address, or by email by using the Contact form on the Website.
2. Changes to Terms of Service. The Website may modify the Terms of Service, or any part thereof, or add or remove terms at any time, and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. Your use of the Website after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions or deletions.
3. Changes to the Website. BBA may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Website at any time, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
4. Registration. You may be given the opportunity to register via an online registration form to create a user account (your “Account”) that may allow you to participate in certain features on the Website. By registering you represent and warrant that all information that you provide on the registration form is current, complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge. You agree to maintain and promptly update your registration information on the Site so that it remains current, complete and accurate. You are responsible for all use of your Account, regardless of whether you authorized such access or use, and for ensuring that all use of your Account complies fully with the provisions of these Terms of Service.
1. Personally identifiable information. BBA respects your privacy and takes every step to ensure that your information remains confidential. BBA does not collect private or personal information from the Website, except where you willingly provide it. BBA will not disclose, sell, rent, trade, share or transmit any of your personally identifiable information without your permission.
You may edit any personal information that we hold on you by contacting us by mail or e-mail. Your information can be updated, corrected or deleted at your request at any time.
2. Contact. If you contact BBA, a record of that correspondence may be kept. BBA may occasionally asks users to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
1. Interactive Areas. The Website may contain comments sections, discussion forums, bulletin boards, or other interactive features (“Interactive Areas”) in which you may post or upload comments or user-generated content such as video, photos, messages, other materials or items (collectively, “User Content”). You are solely responsible for your use of any Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk. By submitting User Content to an Interactive Area, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older and, if you are under the age of 18, you either are an emancipated minor, or have obtained the legal consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter into these Terms of Service, submit content, participate on the Website, and fulfill the obligations set forth in these Terms of Service.
2. Guidelines. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others.
- is offensive, racist, abusive, vulgar, promotes hatred or illegal activites.
- violates any law or engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense.
- does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Interactive Area.
- contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
- consitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
By uploading any User Content, you grant BBA an irrevokable permission to freely publish this content on the Website.
BBA reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove or edit User Content by you and to terminate your Account for any reason. BBA is not responsible for User Content submitted to the Website or posted in Interactive Areas.
Advertisements and Promotions
BBA may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Website. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than BBA, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. BBA is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website, including all content that is made available through it, is provided as an “as is” basis. No warranty is made as to the accuracy, content or reliability of any information, service or merchandise provided through the Website.
2. In no event will BBA be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising of the use or inability to use the Website.
1. BBA owns all rights to its logos and trademarks used in connection with the Website. All other logos and trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
BBA respects the intellectual property of others. The material (texts, photographs and images) used on the Website falls into one of three categories:
- Copyrighted material used with permission from their creators, owners or authorized licensors.
- Public-domain material whose copyright term has expired (or which has been released into the public domain by the creator).
- Material which is available under Creative Commons licenses, used within the limits of said license.
If you have reason to believe that some of the material used on the Website does not fall into one of these categories and constitutes an infringement of copyright, please contact us with all details so we can resolve the issue.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BBA from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the Website by you or your Account.